I’ve met Fiona several times but not once did I ever see her as someone battling depression. She seems fun, outgoing, and she runs everyday! Surely, she’s flooded with happy hormones, right?
She admits that at first, she didn’t even know that what she was going through was actually depression and it took a while before she sought help from people around her. Her story is truly inspiring and you can read more about her on The Binge by clicking this link.
This post will be focusing on her latest project – the #IWillBeOkay Beauty Bag.
Retailing at RM99, the beauty bag contains the following:
- Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum 5ml and Essential-C Day Moisture 21ml, both worth RM215. And a 50% OFF facial treatment voucher.
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Translucent, worth RM59.25.
- Linden Leaves Aromatherapy Synergy Body Oil 60ml, worth RM94.35.
- Breena Beauty Eye Makeup Brush, worth RM25.
- Mini Mini Cafe RM50 Cash Voucher (no min purchase).
- Clinivita Marine Placenta Concentrate 15ml, worth RM158.
- A Limited Edition #IWillBeOkay jute bag, only for this campaign.
All proceeds of the bag will go to the #IWillBeOkay Fund, which will be used to help those suffering from depression through campaigns, events, donations, and many more.
Kudos to Fiona for turning this life challenge into something so positive! Let’s all support this wonderful initiative! ❤